Walmart believes in operating globally and giving back locally – creating impact in the neighborhoods where we live and work. Through the Community Grant Program, our associates are proud to support the needs of their communities by providing grants to local organizations.
If you are applying for funding through a Sam's Club location, additional focus areas are considered. Learn more about the Sam's Club Community Grant Program.
Before applying, please note:
- The 2015 grant cycle begins Feb. 1, 2015 and the application deadline to apply is Dec. 31, 2015.
may be submitted at any time during this funding cycle. Please note that any application not approved
by the facility manager will be declined on the dates listed below:
- May 1, 2015
- July 31, 2015
- Oct. 30, 2015
- Jan. 2016
grants range from $250 to $2,500.
- Organizations applying must meet the one of following criteria:
- An organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3), (4), (6) or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code;
- A recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting funds exclusively for public purposes;
- A K-12 public or private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university; or
- A church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large.
- Applications must be completed in full and submitted online to be considered.
- Submitting an online application does not guarantee funding.
- The facility manager and the grant administrator reserve the right to adjust the amount awarded to each organization without prior notice.
Please read the Community Grant Guidelines before beginning your application.