Walmart believes in operating globally and giving back locally – creating impact in the neighborhoods where we live and work. Through the Community Grant Program, our associates are proud to support the needs of their communities by providing grants to local organizations.
If you are applying for funding through a Sam's Club location, additional focus areas are considered. Learn more about the Sam's Club Community Grant Program.
Before applying, please note:
- The application deadline to apply for the 2014 cycle is December 31, 2014.
- The Community Grants Program awards grants of $250 to $2,500.
- Organizations eligible to apply must meet one of the following criteria:
- An organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3), (4), (6) or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code;
- A recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting funds exclusively for public purposes;
- A K-12 public or private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university; or
- A church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large.
- Applications must be completed in full and submitted online to be considered.
- Submitting an online application does not guarantee funding.
- The facility manager and the grant administrator reserve the right to adjust the amount awarded to each organization without prior notice.
Please read the Community Grant Guidelines before beginning your application.