- The minimum amount to apply for is $10,000.
- Organizations interested in grants of less than $5,000 should apply through the Local Giving Program.
- There is no guarantee of funding.
- Walmart and the Walmart Foundation reserve the right to modify the Northwest Arkansas Giving Program’s guidelines, submission deadlines and notification dates without prior notice.
- The Northwest Arkansas Giving Program is open to nonprofit organizations that serve Benton and Washington counties of Arkansas. If your organization is outside the eligible region, please see our State Giving Guidelines.
- Preference will be given to work that fits within the Northwest Arkansas Giving strategy: Providing greater access to hunger relief and nutrition services, Increasing health care access for low-income people (particularly front-line oral and health care) and Enhancing quality of life through increasing access to arts and recreational facilities
- Applications must be completed in full and submitted online to be considered.
- Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Organizations will be notified within eight weeks of their submission date.
- Advocacy groups
- Athletic teams, events or programs
- Individual educational institutions for regular instructional programs
- Individuals (requests made solely for the benefit of one person or family)
- Faith-based organizations for religious purposes
- Organizations or projects outside of Northwest Arkansas (Benton and Washington Counties)
The application deadline is 11:59 p.m. CST on November 30, 2014.