As the largest global retailer, we have an opportunity and responsibility to make a difference on the issues that affect the communities we serve around the world as well as those that impact our friends, neighbors and customers in Northwest Arkansas. Building on the company’s tradition of supporting the needs of the NWA community, we have established the following strategic focus areas:
- Access to hunger relief and healthy eating services
- Access to health care - particularly front-line health and dental care
Access to arts and recreation that improve the quality of life for the people of NWA, regardless of income
Through the Northwest Arkansas Giving Program, Walmart and the Walmart Foundation are committed to creating opportunities for the citizens of Northwest Arkansas to live better.
Before applying, please note:
- Only organizations or efforts within Northwest Arkansas (Benton or Washington Counties) are eligible for funding through the Northwest Arkansas Giving program.
- The minimum grant amount to apply for is $10,000.
- Walmart and the Walmart Foundation reserve the right to modify the Northwest Arkansas Giving Program’s guidelines, submission deadlines and notification dates without prior notice.
Please read the Northwest Arkansas Giving Guidelines before beginning your application.