Join the challenge to Eat Healthy Together today!
Read the Official Rules & Terms and Conditions below before submitting your entry to make sure you qualify and understand the requirements.
While eating healthy as a family can be a challenge during the busy summer months, it is essential to help your kids maintain proper growth and development and avoid the dreaded summer slump. That’s why Walmart is collaborating with Chef Lorena Garcia to provide you with the resources you need to succeed in our challenge to Eat Healthy Together.
Join us by committing to eat three nutritious meals together as a family at least three times a week this summer from June 30 – August 4, 2014. Then, use the following steps to help you stay on track and share your progress on Twitter for a chance to win a $25 Walmart gift card.
1. Follow @WalmartHealthy on Twitter.
2. Post photos or updates on Twitter of your family eating healthy meals together, and include hashtags #EatHealthyTogether #Contest.
3. Check out @WalmartHealthy each Monday for the announcement of the winning Challenge Tweet of the week; each winner will be awarded a $25 Walmart gift card.
The challenge will run from Monday, June 30, 2014, through Monday, August 4, 2014, with the first gift card to be awarded on Monday, July 7, 2014. Entries need to be received by 10:00 a.m. ET on Mondays to be considered for the contest each week.
To learn more about meal planning and how families can create healthy meals together, please click the links below to access helpful resources:
- Download, print and post a Challenge Calendar to track each day you eat as a family
- Check out more tasty summer recipe ideas available at Walmart.com
Find Local Meal & Nutrition Education Programs in Your Area
Take advantage of free meals and nutrition education programs offered by our six nonprofit partners that are receiving $15 million in grants from the Walmart Foundation. Together, they will support more than 1.4 million children and their families in 1,500 U.S. communities.